Are you unable to read data from OST files in Outlook? Want to know a method to open OST files outside Outlook? If yes, then you don’t need to search anymore regarding this. Through this article, we will show you the complete process of “How to Open OST file without Outlook?”. Start reading this blog post and get the best answer.
Most people prefer to use MS Outlook for an easy & secure emailing job. Both large enterprises and home users use Outlook because of its advanced features. Nowadays, on most windows based computers every person is using MS Outlook.
Configuration of an email account in MS Outlook is too simple and easier. With ease, a user can easily add their different email account in Outlook including- Pop3, IMAP, Exchange, office365, etc.
After account configuration Outlook automatically creates data files in the user’s machine. Outlook generates the data file called “.ost” for saving user profile data. This OST file contains all of the information of the user’s profile, which a user can see in offline mode.
While using Outlook, several times users come into a situation, where they become unable to open their OST files. There are several reasons behind this including- server connection failure, virus attack, oversize OST, OST file corruption, etc.
Smart Solution to Open OST file without MS Outlook
A quick and smart way to read OST files’ inner data outside Outlook is utilizing the tool called Enstella OST to PST Converter tool. This is an automated application, that assists users to access their email, contacts, calendars, and other items from all types of OST files.
With this tool Outlook users can view their profile data from corrupt, encrypted, & orphaned OST files in a direct manner. For opening OST files, it doesn’t require MS Outlook, MS Exchange, or any other application.
How to directly Open OST file without Outlook?
First, download and install Enstella OST to PST Converter Software on your windows computer. After software installation, follow the steps shown below to open OST files outside MS Outlook.
- Launch the Enstella OST to PST Converter to your machine.
- Press the Select OST button from the software’s first screen.
- Next, choose a file selection mode from the two provided options:-
- Single File Conversion:- Choose this option to select and add a single OST file in the software.
- Bulk File Conversion:- Import multiple OST files in the software at a single time.
- Add your OST files to the software and start OST file scanning process.
- Open OST file directly in the software without Outlook requirement.
- View all OST file inner items including- emails, contacts, calendars, and other items easily.
In addition to this, convert OST files into different file formats to access OST file data with different applications. The software can convert OST to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHT, vCard, ICS, MBOX, & TGZ files to access OST file data with multiple applications.
Prominent Features of Enstella OST to PST Converter Software-
- Directly view OST files without MS Outlook or MS Exchange Server requirements.
- Repair Corrupt OST files and recover all emails, contacts, calendars, and other items.
- Convert OST files into 10+ file formats and multiple cloud mail/webmail applications.
- Supports to open/ convert/ recover all types of OST files including- corrupt, orphaned, encrypted, oversized, etc.
- Convert/Open OST files of all MS Outlook editions- 2021, 2019, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, and below edition.
- Open OST and Convert OST files with 25 items from each folder to all conversion formats for free with the demo edition.
Due to various reasons, Outlook users become unable to read data from OST files. At that time, users require a solution to open OST files without Outlook. The best solution for opening OST file as an alternative to Outlook we have provided through this write-up. Users can safely utilize Enstella OST to PST Converter to view OST files without Outlook dependency. To try this amazing tool download its free trial edition now.