EDB to PST Conversion
Enstella Exchange Recovery Software Repair Corrupt EDB Database and Recover Exchange Database files and convert EDB to PST emails.
EDB to EML Conversion
Enstella EDB to EML Conversion Software Works on corrupted or inaccessible MS Exchange Database .EDB file and Convert Exchange to EML format.
EDB to MSG Conversion
Enstella EDB to MSG Conversion tool is best email migration utility to convert exchange mailbox to .MSG format, that is easily import on MS Outlook. Best Exchange to MSG conversion tool..
Unlock XLS File - Excel Password Remover
Instant access to recover Excel password and unlock XLS and XLSX file
Recover Lost or Forgotten Excel Password quickly
Recovery of Excel Password is much easier with Enstella Excel Password Unlocker Software, Our Excel Password Recovery software only needs few mouse clicks and Reveal original Excel Password.
- The first step is to open Enstella Excel Password Recovery Software. For that, user has to go to Start menu » Programs » Enstella Excel Password Recovery » Then Software will display the following screen:
- Click Browse button to select the your password protected MS Excel *.xls / xlsx file as shown below.
- After selecting the appropriate protected Excel file, the software looks like below-
Password Recovery Settings
- Enstella Excel Password Recovery Software having 3 types of Password Recovery Attacks, these are as below-
- Brute Force Attack (Trying all possible password combinations)
- Dictionary Attack
- 1) Brute Force Attack- It means the program will do a full-scale search and try all possibilities randomly in order to get the password guess match with the correct password and recover it. However, this mode is not as efficient as the other two attacks when the password is strong enough. As the length of the password increases, so does the number of possible passwords. In this way the program will do a lot more times of guess tests.
3) Dictionary Attack - This attack is highly recommended as it offers a smarter access to the password recovery. If use properly, it is the fastest when compared with the above two attacks. This attack is intended to seek the possible password based on a dictionary. Then what's a dictionary? Dictionary is a notepad file, which can be simply interpreted as a library listing the password elements. The program will just base on this dictionary to detect the password. This dictionary can be the integrated one or the one you create. The integrated dictionary is a notepad file listing common character combinations, such as a, ab, 123, 4, AB, etc. that people may frequently use for passwords. You can also create a dictionary by listing character sets that you frequently use to let the program base on when seeking passwords, such as your name, birthplace, birthday, etc. If so, the seeking scope will be largely reduced and it is deemed to save time for the process.
Reveal Excel Password - When you finished the settings of recovery attacks, then click on button to reveal the original Excel Password.
Note: Our Excel Password Recovery software easily reveal Excel (xls and xlsx) Passwords from MS Excel 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002(XP), 2000, 97 and 95 files.